Sherwin-Williams FT Lead Decorative Product Specialist - 2438 Four Corners in States, United States
Title: FT Lead Decorative Product Specialist - 2438 Four Corners
Location: United States-Florida-CLERMONT
Job Number: 2100071T
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in store and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services, with special emphasis on decorative products such as wallcovering, faux finishes and window treatments. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will maintain the decorative products department including in-store displays, POP signage, merchandising programs, wallcovering and window treatment libraries, lending procedures and displays. It is also responsible for tinting and mixing paint, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and assisting with deliveries and warehouse duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Prior decorative sales experience, particularly in the area of wallcovering and window treatments.
- An understanding of DIY customer project expectations, and advanced product and color coordination skills.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.