Sherwin-Williams FT Sales Coordinator Br FC Installations - 2788 Savannah, GA in States, United States
Title: FT Sales Coordinator Br FC Installations - 2788 Savannah, GA
Location: United States-Georgia-SAVANNAH
Job Number: 20000JHH
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers. It will assist the Branch Manager in recruiting floorcovering installers, establishing the work schedule and communicating assignments. This role will perform on-site inspections of installations to ensure customer satisfaction. This role will perform background investigations and analysis on new and existing floorcovering installer accounts including contacting outside sources for information. This role will ensure all installer transactions are handled properly through store computer operating system and records are properly maintained. The role will also determine floorcovering installation training needs, and implement training as appropriate.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to operate floorcovering cutting equipment.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Carpet and Vinyl Installation Certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute preferred.
• Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is preferred.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling installation customer complaints.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management, installation subcontractors and wholesale customers.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.