Sherwin-Williams Manufacturing General Laborer- $16/hr in States, United States
Title: Manufacturing General Laborer- $16/hr
Location: United States-Georgia-MORROW
Job Number: 20000EO1
we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that
grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world,
there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the
opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give
you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you
can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can
thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and
characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply,
including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
The General Labor Associate may perform housekeeping, repackaging, relabeling and other tasks to ensure product quality.
Major Tasks Include:
• Housekeeping, sweeping, cleaning, etc.
• Receive in product, open boxes, sort products, repackage material and fill orders for end users
• Assembly of product packaging, pick and pack tasks or other similar warehouse/production type duties
• Review products and procedures to ensure quality
• Some jobs may involve bagging, hanging or boxing product
• Other jobs may involve emptying bags or boxes
• Some assignments involve palletizing, manifest and other shipping procedures
• Depending on assignment, data entry skills may be required.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have the legal right to work in the country of employment without
needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status
• Must be willing to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
• Previous experience working in a Distribution or Manufacturing environment
Who we are -
Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of
loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to
is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be
discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status
or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local
employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of