Sherwin-Williams Part-time Lead Warehouser - Phoenix N.Commercial #7613 in States, United States
Title: Part-time Lead Warehouser - Phoenix N.Commercial #7613
Location: United States-Arizona-PHOENIX
Job Number: 210008Y8
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers. It will ensure that the store-s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner. This involves unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, preparing orders, rotating stock, as well as operating tinting, mixing and color matching equipment and waiting on customers as necessary to support store sales. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary. This position will delegate work assignments, direct and train the warehouse staff, and provide input on performance appraisals as required by the supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver-s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is preferred.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.