Sherwin-Williams P&M Sales Representative in States, United States
Title: P&M Sales Representative
Location: United States-North Dakota-BISMARCK
Other Locations: United States-North Dakota-WILLISTON
Job Number: 210008XA
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The Sales Representative is accountable for developing and driving sales in a specific geographic territory.
- Prospecting new business and making sales calls to existing accounts for the purpose of selling to customers in the Industrial and all of the Protective & Marine focus markets.
- Collect reliable customer/territory information and estimate individual customer potential.
- Develop a strategy to grow business with customers and identify items or product categories that require specific attention in support of this strategy.
- Develop weekly selling plan and conduct sales calls accordingly.
- Determine where customer is in the overall selling process and what steps are necessary to move the process along.
- Conduct product demos to support the selling process.
- Support customers' application requirements.
- Identify sources of sales leads and follow through on leads provided by store/facility personnel as appropriate.
- Manage customer complaints within lines of authority and manage process to resolution.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.