Sherwin-Williams Sales Coordinator Field Tech Floorcovering in States, United States
Title: Sales Coordinator Field Tech Floorcovering
Location: United States-New York-Rochester
Job Number: 18000KE9
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers. It will assist the Branch Manager in developing and implementing a floorcovering installation plan to assist in meeting the store’s budgeted sales and profit goals. This role will also assist Sherwin-Williams Sales representatives in field measurements including cut sheets, seam diagrams, and product specifications. It will ensure all scheduled jobs are completed to customers’ satisfaction, ensure all installer transactions are handled properly through store computer operating system, ensure all customer orders are accurately measured and cut, and ensure records are properly maintained. The role will also recruit installation subcontractors, establish work schedules, determine floorcovering installation training needs, and implement training as appropriate.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to operate floorcovering cutting equipment.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is preferred.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management, installation subcontractors and wholesale customers.
Who we are -
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.