Lockheed Martin Contract Negotiator (E2) Sikorsky E&T / FVL Programs in Stratford, Connecticut
Description: Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, a Lockheed Martin Company, is seeking a Contract Administrator to support various proposals / programs within the Sikorsky Innovations Engineering & Technology market segment. This position encompasses multiple DoD Agencies under the Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, and Navy within low TRL Analytic Studies, Research & Development, and Engineering Design in support of Future Vertical Lift and strategic aircraft programs.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Negotiates, coordinates, extends, terminates and renegotiates standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Evaluates contract performance to resolve necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Maintains communications to ensure timely contract execution by the parties
- Ensures final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- May plan and participate in training of contract practices and negotiations to company personnel.
Experience in Federal Government contract administration and negotiations, program management, or a related field.
Desired skills :
- Proposal Management/Capture Experience
- Candidate willing and able to engage on routine and outstanding problems/issues to help develop solutions
- Basic understanding of contract and finance principles
- Strategic planning: analyzes work, sets goals, develops plans of action, and utilizes time effectively
- Communication: utilizes effective verbal and written communication.
- Project management: effectively coordinates, prioritizes and manages multiple assignments and priorities.
- Customer service: anticipates the needs of internal and/or external customers and offers solutions by demonstrating extra effort and maintaining a balanced demeanour toward meeting customer needs.
- Judgment: draws on core values, knowledge, and personal experience to make educated decisions.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs