Lockheed Martin Warehouse/Distribution PHS&T Supervisor in Stratford, Connecticut
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: Shall provide supply chain expertise to manage all spares and equipment associated with the direct operation of the supported aircraft. Will provide day to day oversight of all operational activities in support of Material Management, acquisition, receipts, issues and repair management, warehouse management and Business System management.
• Provide direction and oversight of the junior/warehouse team members.
• Maintain liaison with supporting departments regarding material matters. Customer/Programs/Technical.
• Coordinate transportation functions.
• Ensure compliance to PHS&T requirements.
• Candidate must be willing to provide On Call support 24/7.
• Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
• Candidate must be capable of obtaining/maintaining a (Secret/TS Yankee White) Level security clearance/Access.
• SAP knowledge and experience is preferred
• Must demonstrate ability to work with others in a diverse work environment.
• Material Logistics / Kitting experience for customer deliveries.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs