Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer, Controls & Avionics, Mid Career, Secret in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at Sunnyvale, CA ?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
Join us as a Senior Staff Electronics Engineer where you will be responsible for:
• Design and development of subsystems.
• Validating performance.
• Supporting failure investigation processes.
• Material review processing.
• Manufacturing support.
• Discrepancy documentation and resolution.
=== YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE: ===
• 14 - 20+ years of professional experience.
• Active DoD Secret clearance or greater, thus a US Citizen.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience with hardware design, analysis and/or troubleshooting of spacecraft or missile electronics.
• Experience leading technical integrated product team(s).
• Active DoD Secret clearance or greater, thus US Citizenship is required.
• Demonstrated usage of Zuken, Mentor Graphics or other schematic capture tool.
• Performed Worst Case Analysis (WCA) on at least one Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) design.
• Successfully transitioned at least one CCA to layout.
• Knowledge of card test requirements and process.
• Demonstrated leadership, or willingness to lead.
• Ability to understand electrical circuits, interfaces, and interconnect diagrams.
• Previous or current Certified Product Engineer (CPE) or equivalent responsible product engineer experience.
• PSPICE, Saber, or other electronics simulation tool experience.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written skills.
• Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Technical experience in full life cycle development of hardware including design, integration, and test.
• Ability to produce and present informal status briefings to Program Management and Customer.
• Experienced with working in geographically diverse teams and interfacing with industry partners/subcontractors.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs