Lockheed Martin Integrated Planner Intern in Sunnyvale, California
Description: By bringing together people that use their passion for purposeful innovation, at Lockheed Martin we keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel development and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
At Lockheed Martin, we place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering innovation, integrity, and exemplifying the epitome of corporate responsibility.
Your Mission is Ours.
Lockheed Martin Space in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Summer 2023 intern. In this role, you will provide insight, information, and materials in support of Integrated Planning activities.
This role will offer you the following daily challenges:
• You will work with cross-functional teams to drive progress and performance, monitor changes and status, and facilitate communication between partners
• Oversee planning requirements to meet operational commitments. Be responsible for daily execution in support of our missions.
• Coordinate with other integrated planners across the programs to remove roadblocks preventing program execution.
• Actively enrolled in a Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Quality or other related field program from an accredited college/university.
• Familiar with Microsoft Products; Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Basic understanding of business principles and concepts
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs