Weyerhaeuser HIW Sales Coordinator (ID, OR, WA) in Tacoma, Washington
Home Improvement Warehouse -Sales Coordinator
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the HIW Sales Service Manager. The HIW Sales Coordinator’s primary function is supporting the sales function for existing and prospective customers to sell the Distribution's full range of products to The Home Depot and Lowe’s across all our 19 Distribution Centers.
The Customer Service role is an excellent opportunity to join Weyerhaeuser’s team. The position may be located out of one of our 3 Distribution Centers listed below. The successful candidate may be eligible for remote work.
*Locations: Tacoma, WA; Boise, ID; Albany, OR. *
The Customer Service Representative has a key role in our organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our fast-paced sales and purchasing associates in customer service, order entry, product availability inquiry, etc. This person will assist customers and vendors with telephone sales or service inquiries, provide sales and marketing communication with other associates, assist with order entry, execute program sales, and manage electronic orders. Additional responsibilities include processing claims, executing transfer sales, and maintaining the pricing database. In the process of performing all these functions, the successful candidate will strive to gain product knowledge and learn all aspects of the business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products handled by the area distribution center
- Strong knowledge of order entry and reporting processes.
- Knowledge and skills in inventory management.
- Knowledge of HIW customers, their businesses, and customer needs.
- Knowledge of how products are stored and transported.
- Knowledge of order administration, and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of claim and return processes.
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with Sales Reps; liaison with purchasing; works with customers to solve problems.
- Good problem-solving skills; proactive in solving customer issues; uses positive approaches in managing conflict.
- Professional phone skills.
- Ability to effectively use internal tools to generate sales.
And other duties as assigned by the manager.
1 to 3 years of work experience or related degree
- The successful candidate must work well with others and effectively contribute to an unbeatable high-performing team.
- This person will have a high level of initiative, a passion for winning, a can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, a demonstrated track record of
- success, excellent oral and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be creative and have a drive for overcoming obstacles and accomplishing goals.
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel.
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support. For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference. We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core valuesand we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team./
Job: *Customer Service, Design, Sales & Marketing
Title: HIW Sales Coordinator (ID, OR, WA)
Requisition ID: 01019588
Other Locations: USA-OR-Albany, USA-ID-Boise
- Weyerhaeuser Jobs