HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) in Texas City, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aRegistered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland – Texas City, TX_
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainlandhas been an integral part of Galveston County for more than 60 years. We offer 223 beds and services in emergency medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, physical therapy, radiology, total joint replacements, hyperbaric medicine diagnostic/imaging services and wound care facilities.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainlandis affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you would do in this role:
• Maintains department supply levels.
• Maintains equipment and rentals.
• Washes, dries and stores all non-disposable equipment.
• Provides general supervision of Respiratory Students from affiliated programs while on duty.
• Initiates, administers and monitors all modalities of Respiratory Care as identified in the department policy and procedure manual.
• Performs diagnostic testing, including EKGs, apply Holter monitor and Pulmonary Function.
• Obtains arterial blood gases and performs analysis.
• Performs troubleshooting and assists with routine maintenance including quality controls for blood gas machine.
*Education * • Graduate of an AMA approved school of Respiratory Care is required.
*What qualifications you will need:
• One year experience as a therapist in an acute care facility preferred.
• Must be licensed by the State of Texas as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner and certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care. (RRT is required) • American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Location: Texas-Texas City-HCA Houston Mainland
Requisition ID: 06218-123109