Kiewit Corporation Mechanical Estimator in Texas
Date: Jun 13, 2019
Location: TX, US
Requisition ID: 80468
• Review RFP packages to determine mechanical scope of work for various Oil, Gas and Chemical projects
• Identify gaps in RFP packages and solicit information from client and/or engineer using the RFI process
• Develop detailed estimates based on contract drawings and specifications
• Use detailed construction analysis and historical costs to develop mechanical installation manhours
• Present estimate to senior management, external partners and clients
• Coordinate with engineering, start-up and other disciplines on all estimates
• Conceptual estimating
• Compile mechanical subcontractor packages
• Bachelor’s degree in from an ABET accredited four-year college or university is preferred.
• At least 3-5 years of relevant estimating experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. The individual will develop familiarity with and learn to use the mechanical department design software tools.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment: Estimator, Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, RFP, Finance, Engineering, Sales
- Kiewit Corporation Jobs