Lockheed Martin Information Systems Analyst in Titusville, Florida
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Operations (EO) Information Systems Analyst position will support military Space Programs. This position receives day-to-day operations guidance from program staff. Work location for this position is Titusville, FL.
• Active DOD Secret clearance
• Perform successful root cause analysis for problem resolution in Windows environments.
• Analyzing and assessing server performance, storage capacity and planning for future needs
• Performing routine server/workstation patching per guidelines
• Proficiency in scripting
• Create/edit Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) documentation
• Successfully install server and associated hardware
• Successfully install/configure software applications and programs
• Integration of Windows environments
• Provide support that may require off-shift and possible travel.
• Provide IT support in a multi-functional environment that includes software support, network and server administration
• Managing servers in a classified lab environment
• Provide customer support utilizing service/problem ticketing system
• US Citizenship required at this facility
• DOD Secret security clearance w/ 5-year adjudication
• Experience with Windows Server operating systems
• Experience with Active Directory (AD)
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, SCCM, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS))
• Experience with software application installation
• US Citizenship required at this facility
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
• Ability to obtain Security + Certification within 90 days
• Knowledge of VM Horizon
• Knowledge of NVIDA GRID
• Knowledge of Red Had Enterprise Linux
• Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM
• Knowledge of scripting skills to automate tasks on servers (including Perl and Bash)
• Knowledge of operating systems life cycle management and configuration management (Print Management, Account Management, System Imaging, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) processes
• Knowledge of network support in a classified environment (encryption, etc.)
• Security + Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs