Harley-Davidson Casual Production Technician 1 (part-time position) in Tomahawk, Wisconsin
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our plant in Tomahawk, WI manufactures, finishes and ships windshields, composite and plastic parts to our final assembly plants. Join us as a Casual Production Technician 1 (part-time position).
The Casual Production Technician 1 plays an important role in helping Harley-Davidson achieve its critical business goals. Casual workers fill in for a variety of reasons including vacations, training, and other absences. This position is responsible for operating pre-set equipment for basic and repetitive production tasks such as; placing parts in specified relationship to each other and check those parts for fit, function and cosmetic quality. This role also performs simple adjustments on equipment as required, as well as duties such as aligning, tightening fasteners, general servicing and gauging. This role requires the use of a variety of tools, inspecting and evaluating parts, components, assemblies, and reports defects during all phases of the process.
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION. MUST BE AVAILABLE TWO DAYS PER WEEK, TEN HOURS PER DAY.
Starting Wage: $16.29/hr.
- Paint: Work on a rotating paint line doing a variety of tasks such as tack, wash, sort, fine sand. Work in the support department which could include striping/masking parts, buffing parts to remove defects, or packing parts to ship to other plants.
- Materials Forklift operation, delivery of materials, and operate shuttle truck between two Tomahawk-area plants
- Injection Molding I-mold: work on a variety of injection mold machines and inspect parts for quality
- Windshields: could include molding of windshields, assemble windshields, and package to ship to the other plants
- Must be shift flexible
- Must be able to perform in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED, one year of relevant work experience, or a Manufacturing Skills Standard Certification (MSSC)
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time hourly employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Auto req ID: 7328
Title: Casual Production Technician 1 (part-time position)
Job Function: Manufacturing
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Part Time
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Nearest Major Market: Wausau
Job Segment: Plant, Production Manager, Technician, Industrial, Developer, Manufacturing, Technology