Fiserv Finxact - Senior Training Consultant in Topeka, Kansas
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The type of activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are not limited to:
• Delivery of training curriculum for employees, partners and clients
• Delivery of software sales demonstration for potential clients
• Contributing to the design and development of training content
• Contributing to the design and development of sales demonstrations content
• Establishing and maintaining training and sales delivery environments
Education and Experience Minimum Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Communications, Training/Education, Business Management, or Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of experience and education
• 5+ years of Financial/Banking Industry experience is a must
• Software training and/or sales support design and demonstrations experience
• Customer-service focused
• Problem solving
• Remote (telecommute) position within the contiguous United States.
• Minimal travel (<5%) for occasional team meetings.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work may vary but generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require long hours and weekend work.
- Fiserv Jobs