Lockheed Martin Production Systems Analyst / Data Analysis / Troy, AL in Troy, Alabama
Description: Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control’s (MFC) Pike County Operations site in Troy, AL is a multi-shift, manufacturing facility which integrates complex mechanical and electronic assemblies. The facility specializes in both low volume/high mix and high-volume production that has a combination of automated processes as well as labor intensive manufacturing. Pike County Operations has a manufacturing workforce that is supported by a strong engineering and operations support team.
This role will work with the production operations systems team to address user requests and resolve system and process issues in a timely manner as to not impact operations and will maintain current master data in Manufacturing Execution, Warehouse Management, and Labor Accounting systems. The Production Systems Analyst will provide data analysis and troubleshoot system processing as required in concurrence with production and operational activities. Develop, maintain, and deliver process, system, and end user training documentation to ensure processes are clear and concise. Coordinate with business, production and technology teams to determine system requirements and enhancements providing logic and justification for implementation. Document change requests and perform user acceptance testing of enterprise system changes for the site.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Experience with analyzing business processes and
• Demonstrated ability to find, interpret, and validate
• Demonstrated ability to ensure data integrity and
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience communicating with peers, leadership, and
customers effectively on multiple platforms (face-to-
face, virtually, email, skype, etc.)
• Customer focused experiences.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in both a team
environment and alone.
• Must have the ability to obtain a secret clearance and must have an interim clearance prior to starting.
• Manufacturing operations experience.
• SAP (Enterprise Resource Planning) experience.
• Apriso experience.
• Effective project planning experience.
• Detail oriented, able to negotiate multiple
• Self-starter with the ability to spot potential for process
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs