Cardinal Health Inside Sales Representative in Twinsburg, Ohio
What Inside Sales contributes to Cardinal Health
Inside Sales is responsible for driving sales and services to new and existing customers. The sales cycles will tend to be simple and short-term in nature and may or may not lead to a long term customer relationship. Can sometimes be viewed as cold calling, telesales.
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
About Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions
Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions, whose ultimate parent company is Cardinal Health, Inc., a Fortune 14 company, is a market-leading medical supplies provider, with complementary segments, serving people with conditions in the United States. The company services 3 million customers per year through two distinct businesses: Edgepark and Cardinal Health at-Home. Edgepark works with 13,000+ health care professionals tomake it easy for consumers to choose and receive the supplies needed to live their best life. We help keep life simple: from product awareness and order status, to insurance coverage details, we are advocates through the complexities of healthcare.
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for maintaining/growing current relationships, prospecting, and building relationships that will increase account penetration, gross profit growth and customer satisfaction within our Diabetes, Ostomy, and Urology categories. Inside Sales Representatives are assigned to a specific region of the country. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
- Responsible for calling on clinics and hospitals on a daily basis, making 30 to 50 outbound sales calls daily
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with healthcare professionals in a 1 - 3 state territory
- Promoting Edgepark solutions & services to diabetes, ostomy, and urology nurses
- Identifying new opportunities in your territory and within existing accounts
- Understanding the Insurance landscape in your market
- Proactively demonstrate to the customer the value of partnering with Edgepark
- Identify and qualify new opportunities and develop plans for introducing new solutions by building relationships
- Collaborate with manufacture partners in your territory
- Interact on a daily basis with healthcare professionals and troubleshoot day to day challenges such as supply issues and ordering
- Work with peers to share best practices
- Meet or exceed targets for new patient referrals and revenue goals
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Ability to travel less than 25% of time
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs