Hilton Cook II (Breakfast) - Hilton Vancouver in Vancouver, Washington
Grays Cook II (Breakfast Cook) – Now Offering a $400 Sign-On Bonus!
Come join our amazing culinary team and train under an Award-Winning Chef! Grays, a restaurant inside the Hilton Vancouver Washington, is located in the center of downtown Vancouver near all kinds of activities and events. Not only is this a great opportunity in a fine-dining establishment, but you will also be working for Hilton, voted #1 in this year’s Best Big Companies to Work For®list. Being a part of the Hilton family meansyou will be eligible for industry-leading benefits, including a very generous Team Member Travel Program where you can stay in Hilton hotels for as low as $35/night! If you are interested in growing your career while also enjoying incredible benefits with a big name company – this is the perfect fit for you!
What will I be doing?
As a Cook II, you would be responsible for preparing hot and cold food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare hot and cold food items
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
• Two or more years of line cook experience in a fast-paced kitchen
•Ability to work AM breakfast shift
• Ability to obtain any government required licenses or certificates.
• All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Cook II (Breakfast) - Hilton Vancouver
Requisition ID: HOT08OCQ
- Hilton Jobs