Cardinal Health Consultant, Communications Business Partner in Virginia
What Communications Business Partners contributes to Cardinal Health
Communications Business Partners are responsible for developing and implementing strategies/plans focused on communications management, customer satisfaction, executive counseling and business performance.
- Creates, manages and executes communication strategies and tactics in support of business objectives.
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of communications principles and methodologies.
- Counsels and collaborates with business leaders and stakeholders, to execute strategies/plans that meet business needs.
- Develops effective messaging strategies to support the needs of the business in conjunction with internal and/or external resources.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of communication measurement against objectives and deliverables.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills.
Communications strategy and support for Diversity & Inclusion, Community Relations and the Foundation
Develop integrated communications plans
- Draft content and manage the approval flow of that content
- Maintain campaign editorial calendars
- Partner with channel delivery team on publishing content (EU articles, company news, Yammer, huddle scripts, etc.)
- Partner with external teams (media relations, social, newsroom) for external content
- Partner with HR Communications to ensure message alignment
Support teams as required including: limited support of ERGs, Generation Next, DE&I Council and African American and Black Racial Equity Cabinet
Ongoing communications support on special projects/change initiatives. For example:
Our Path Forward
Developing D&I muscle in the field
Content development and events/AV logistical planning for related events (e.g., Town Halls, Let’s Chat sessions, etc.)
- Draft messages and distribute mass emails for leaders as needed
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred.
A Covid-19 vaccination or legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Please Note: vaccines may be required for the position subject to federal, state and/or customer requirements
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs