Cardinal Health Consultant, Revenue Management & Contracting in Virginia
Job Description Summary
The Pharmaceutical Contracting Team is responsible for drafting contracts/agreements for new and existing Cardinal Health Pharmaceutical Distribution customers and coordinating the administration of all contract elements.
As a Consultant within the Contracting Team, you will primarily support our sales organization by managing the entire contract lifecycle, from the point the deal is modeled, to fully approved, drafted, then signed and executed.
- Collect key contracting inputs from cross-functional teams (Sales, Revenue Management, Credit, Transportation, Legal, etc.)
- Responsible for obtaining approval for non-standard language in agreements
- Draft agreements for all Pharmaceutical classes of trade (National Markets, Acute, Retail, Alternative Care, etc.)
- Trusted advisor to the organization regarding contract interpretation, incentive calculations, and contract drivers needed to be achieved for incentive eligibility
- Business Acumen across multiple areas of the business
- Apply comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies, processes, and procedures
- CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) proficiency (Apttus/Conga/Salesforce)
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) of Pharmaceutical Contracts
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 5 years general business experience, preferred
- Superior writing, copy-editing, oral, and presentation skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in MS Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manage conflicting priorities, and meet deadlines
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and have strong communication skills for all levels of interaction
- Aptitude to identify opportunities to improve processes and ability to implement and support improvements
- Ability to thrive and adapt to constant change in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Preferred experience in contracting processes
- Preferred experience in CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) systems (Conga, Apttus, Salesforce)
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs