PAREXEL International LLC Biostatistician II in United States
Biostatistician II USA - Any Region - Home Based Date posted01/13/2022 Job ID79084BR
Apply Now (https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25617&siteid=5091&jobid=1780501)
As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."
James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."
Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
- Career Development
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
- Open communication
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
- Mentoring program
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
Your time here
As a Biostatistician at Parexel, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and be part of a dynamic and flexible working environment. You can learn from a multi-cultural team that uses their understanding of advanced statistical methods to apply complex and innovative statistical approaches for a broad spectrum of therapeutic areas. Junior staff can take advantage of our mentoring program, while further in your career you may have the opportunity to support key client partnerships and be involved in business development activities.
Our Biostatisticians are not only focused on delivering quality results for our client’s needs, but also value working with one another; the group is a close-knit team with a great collegial atmosphere. Our virtual resources support our teams to work collaboratively and effectively across the globe. The overall long tenure of our team integrates a depth of knowledge and experience. Working together, you will create paths to answers and contribute to new therapies which ultimately will impact the patient.
What you’ll do
• Leverage your expertise. Develop and evaluate derived datasets and statistical outputs (eg, tables, figures and data listings).
• Take quality seriously. Participate in quality control of statistical deliverables.
• Share knowledge. Provide basic statistical advice and actively contribute to client meetings.
• Broaden your experience. Be exposed to different therapeutic areas and statistical methodologies
• Be flexible. Potentially work from home or be home-based.
• Develop your knowledge. Leverage ongoing training and development opportunities.QualificationsMore about you
On your first day we’ll expect you to have:
• A minimum of 12 months of industry (or directly relevant) experience
• Knowledge in statistics and its applications to clinical trials or observational studies, in academy or industry
• SAS programming or R programming skills desirable
• A Masters or Ph.D. level education in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics, or another relevant discipline (preferred)
• A self-reliant, quality focused mindset, with the ability to learn quickly and work within a matrixed team
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• A strong work ethic to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients
A little about us
Parexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research Organization, with colleagues committed to make a difference. As a member of our global team, you’ll have discussions in an open environment—sharing expertise, promoting learning, and getting to know one another on a personal level. You’ll also experience supportive management that encourages career growth through consistent performance discussions and evaluations. Whether your interest is to progress into a more senior level statistical role, or into line management, Parexel prides itself on career opportunities for our employees.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.