Cardinal Health Front End Lead in United States
As a Front End Lead you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients. This will be a key development role as Cardinal Health starts the journey to modernize and improve the customer experience of eCommerce platform. As a member working in a team environment, you will work with solution architects, UX designers and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Participate in the Front-end design and architecture discussions with Platform and Enterprise Architects.
- Develop, test and deploy Front-End applications using CI/CD and DevOps models.
- Build re-usable components and templates for the e-commerce applications.
- You will work closely with Architects, Developers, System administrators, Project managers, Business analysts and End users to build a state-of-the-art Digital experience.
- Champion engineering rigor by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Agile documentation.
- Be the point person for implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design.
- Maintaining and auditing code / design quality as per set guideline and standards that you will help establish.
- Remove the technical impediments and focusing the team to ensure an on-time delivery.
- Lead a team of Front-End developers
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant experience.
- Established front end architecture for large scale, high volume, and high availability application.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience and working with eCommerce or Digital Platforms.
- Experience with the agile methodology using tools like Jira and GitHub.
- Expertise in with Angular and React frameworks. (at least one)
- Experience with Design Driven methodologies and Agile.
- Experience with Site/Web Accessibility development and testing.
- Experience with Build and packaging tools such as Gulp, NPM, Yarn etc.
- Experience with Front-end integrations with back-end systems such as eCommerce engine, Commerce, Rest APIs etc.
- Step up and implemented an Atomic Design Toolkits.
- Experience with unit/end-to-end/integration testing for front-end applications.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines for front-end applications.
- Set coding standards and lead code reviews.
- Excellent communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus.
- Experience working with Adobe, HCL Commerce or other ecommerce packages a plus.
- Experience with Cloud platforms like GCP, Google, Pivotal/Tanzu is a plus.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs