J&J Family of Companies Senior Manager, Network Strategy in United States
Janssen Supply Group, LLC, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Network Strategy to help us realize Janssen's vision to Create a Future Where Disease is a Thing of the Past! We supply hope and pioneer solutions to deliver better health! This position can be located at any of the JSC manufacturing sites in the Americas or EMEA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Senior Manager of Network Strategy will:
• Own the development and deployment of network strategies across the end-to-end supply chain to meet the needs of the current product portfolio as well as the emerging pipeline. This will require leading cross-functional teams in areas including: investment in new technologies, divestment of legacy capabilities and strategic partnering opportunities to ensure a balanced internal/external network.
• Articulate and refine specific guidance on network strategy within assigned area(s), including scenario analysis to facilitate leadership alignment and endorsement.
• Ensure strategy remains current and provides relevant direction to the organization including core/non-core capabilities, network roadmaps and site missions.
• Influence standards around technology, product lifecycle management, and market access opportunities.
• Maintain strong connections to the upstream R&D (Discovery, Product Development and Supply) as well as the downstream Commercial organization. Ensure end-to-end optimization of solutions.
• Support development of business cases for endorsed network projects. Capital Appropriation Requests (CAR) amounts will range up to $20MM.
• Develop and maintain external connections relevant to identifying marketplace and industry trends.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related field.
• Master’s degree in the above subject areas or an MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of eight (8) years combined experience relevant to supply chain.
Experience and Skills:
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across the global supply chain.
• Ability to collaborate and influence across supply chain functions and partners.
• Experience in managing complex and/or interdependent initiatives in a matrix format.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities.
• Ability to translate trends and insights into functional implications.
• Experience working across multiple business segments, functions and/or regions
• Prior experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or logistics operations.
• Familiarity with financial tools routinely used in business case valuation (e.g. NPV analysis).
This position may require up to 15% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
, United States
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs