Cardinal Health Assembly Associate II in Wabasha, Minnesota
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years related work experience and/or training required
- Must have good eye/hand coordination and fine motor skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
- Rotate within multiple stations in assigned area.
- Operates and performs operator maintenance on manufacturing equipment;
- Recommends improved methods of equipment operation to improve productivity, quality and safety;
- Maintains work areas to the 5S standard;
- Work well and communicate effectively with other in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be able to lift a 20” x 20” x 12” object weighing up to 50 pounds from floor to shoulder height up to 4 times per hour without assistance.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.