Hilton Banquet Server (Casual) - Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in Wailea, Hawaii
The gorgeous Waldorf Astoria Resort in Maui, Grand Wailea, is looking for a Banquet Server to join the Food and Beverage Team!
Located on 40 acres of lush tropical gardens, this Forbes 4-Star property is consistently ranked among the world's best resorts with 780 rooms, 100,000 square feet of banquet space, and 7 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants, 3 bars, a cafe, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Casual ( typically 2-days per week, 10 hour shifts )
- Shift: Various – must have availability to work weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.grandwailea.com/) , Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/grandwailea) , Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/grandwailea/),YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/GrandWaileaMaui)
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Server, you would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set banquet tables to meet function specifications
- Deliver and serve food and beverages, including, but not limited to, meals, condiments and accompaniments
- Ensure menu knowledge
- Remove china, glassware, silverware, etc. from tables at the conclusion of the meal period and deliver to the stewarding area
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (Hilton named #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S)
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
*Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification and union status of the position.
Title: Banquet Server (Casual) - Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT095NA
- Hilton Jobs