Hilton Retail Sales Associate (Casual) - Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in Wailea, Hawaii
The gorgeous Waldorf Astoria Resort in Maui, Grand Wailea, is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join this incredible team!
Located on 40 acres of lush tropical gardens, this Forbes 4-Star property is consistently ranked among the world's best resorts with 780 rooms, 100,000 square feet of banquet space, and 7 food and beverage outlets. This includes 3 restaurants, 3 bars, a cafe, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Casual ( 2-3 days per week )
- Shift: Varies - 10-hour shift. Must be able to provide at least two (2) days with open availability.
The ideal candidate will have at least six (6) months customer service is required and a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.grandwailea.com/) , Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/grandwailea) , Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/grandwailea/),YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/GrandWaileaMaui)
What will I be doing?
As a Retail Associate, you would be responsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival in the shop
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Wrap merchandise and pack orders for shipping
- Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits –Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking#1 World's Best Workplace by Great Place To Work & FortuneWe support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
* Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement if applicable.
Job: Retail and Gift Shop
Title: Retail Sales Associate (Casual) - Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Requisition ID: HOT0A38H
- Hilton Jobs