Ricoh Americas Corporation Technical Quality Assurance Specialist in Waltham, Massachusetts
Performs quality assurance by leveraging quality check fundamentals and achieving company quality control productivity standards.
Develops, implements and reviews related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers and various business units to maintain an acceptable work environment. Responsible for assisting in the daily management of assigned facility by reporting and escalating facility related issues; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met. The Site Leader is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance for sites with no Site Manager assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Satisfies customers by providing error free work.
- Meets company throughput by achieving transactional accounts per hourly rate in accordance to established company standards.
- Responsible for identifying errors and reporting to appropriate customer contact(s).
- Maintains internal and external customer satisfaction by communicating in a professional manner.
- Complies with reporting requirements.
- Demonstrates the skill set to utilize analytic tools.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality and error free work.
- Processes transactions to meet or exceed SLA's.
- Communicates problems effectively and promptly to manager.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs