Marriott Vacations Worldwide Vacation Sales Concierge in Washington, District Of Columbia
Marriott Vacation Club®, a leader in the vacation ownership industry, is seeking motivated individuals with concierge and customer service experience to join our award-winning sales and marketing team. We are currently looking for driven individuals with outgoing personalities who are financially motivated to work with guests at Marriott® hotel properties to promote the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program. As a Vacation Sales Concierge, you will offer hotel guests financial incentives in exchange for learning about our points-based ownership product.
What's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Engage with hotel guests at lobby desk locations and provide elevated customer service.
- Schedule sales presentations and manage customer expectations.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all guests who attend a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Marriott Vacation Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
- Strong persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Excellent phone communication skills and/or interpersonal skills interacting with guests
- Service focused
- Detail oriented with process and follow-up
- Financially motivated
- Concierge and/or sales experience preferred
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled