HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Manager of Surgical Services in Weatherford, Texas
Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse Manager of Surgical Services where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Medical City Weatherford today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Weatherford, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Manager of Surgical Services for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- The Nurse Manager is the designated leader for a specific nursing unit.
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for the patient population and assigned staff.
- The Nurse Manager plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and evaluates the unit activities.
- The Nurse Manager provides direction, support and guidance to the assistant nurse managers and aids in their development both clinically and managerially.
- Twenty-four hour accountability.
Medical City Weatherford is a full-service acute care hospital licensed for 103 beds. Serving Parker County and surrounding communities, the hospital provides nearly 30 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford’s comprehensive health care services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including the Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Nurse Manager of Surgical Services opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Education: Graduate of a School of Professional Nursing.
- Experience: Minimum four years nursing experience in Surgery with one year minimum experience in supervisory or charge nurse position.
- Licenses/Certificates: Current Registered Nurse license with the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners; Current American Heart Association BCLS at time of hire or within one week of hire. ACLS within 30 days of hire. PALS within 90 days of hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Nurse Manager of Surgical Services
Location: Texas-Weatherford-Medical City Weatherford
Requisition ID: 26935-176886