J&J Family of Companies Supervisor, CSS, Training & Coaching Operations in West Chester, Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is currently recruiting for Supervisor, Customer Support Services (CSS), Training & Coaching Operations, primarily located in Piscataway, NJ, with consideration for Raynham, MA; West Chester, PA; Monument, CO; or Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Customer Support Services (CSS) is the centralized customer service function for the U.S. Customer Experience team managing sales order management functions on behalf of all Johnson & Johnson franchises.
As the Supervisor, you are responsible for directly managing and executing regional operations in the areas of Training and Coaching for providing superior advisory and analytical support to internal and external customers enabling the compliant execution of critical customer focused operations. You will provide leadership and management to a virtual team of approximately seven across multiple CSS physical locations, in support of achieving the operational and strategic goals of the Deliver U.S. CSS organization.
• Support and continually work within the parameters established by a risk-based Quality Management System framework.
• Serve as the CSS department’s business authority regarding training, mentoring, and quality monitoring.
• Ensure readiness to deliver exemplary customer service in an efficient, quality driven manner while adhering to standard business procedures.
• Provide leadership of people, time and activities in accordance with safety, quality, compliance, and budget, successfully developing team talent, delivering the "five conversations," and leading virtual teams.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate metrics for customer service to drive efficiency, productivity, and operational improvements.
• Benchmark internally and externally, across the globe, to gather, share, and implement standard methodologies accordingly.
• Assist CSS Senior Leaders with development and implementation of organizational and strategic plans designed to improve efficiency of department processes, using technology and other platforms to standardize, leverage and/or eliminate manual interactions wherever possible.
• Partner with CSS and Deliver leaders to execute departmental strategic plans, support the achievement of company objectives through the integration of plans, associate development, utilization of resources and department processes, and lead new and/or changing business needs and improve results.
• Lead and manage projects related to broader Supply Chain initiatives, as required.
• Your Key Performance Indicators for this role include Customer Experience (Quality) and Compliance (Accuracy).
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree is helpful
• Minimum six (6) years related business experience required
• Requires work experience in Training, Coaching, or Supply Chain position
• Experience required within a regulated (e.g., FDA, GMP), fast-paced business environment
• Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience is helpful
• Leadership experience in people and/or project management preferred
• Demonstrated ability to drive/build corporate culture using change management principles and tools
• Experience with the administration of electronic document management systems (e.g., Learning Management Systems like Summit, Compliance Wire, or equivalent) preferred
• Requires advanced proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Demonstrated time management skills with consistent track record to handle multiple competing priorities/deadlines, ability to act with a sense of urgency, and deliver expected/exceeding results
• Knowledge of Quality System processes and applicable regulations preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, business partnering, influencing, and negotiating skills to develop and maintain effective business partnerships
• Demonstrated process, problem-solving, analytical, organizational, and detail-oriented skills
• Working knowledge of Process Excellence/LEAN methodology and/or certification is helpful
• Business knowledge of other J&J Supply Chain functional areas and end-to-end process understanding is helpful
• Ability to think strategically, develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities, and create action plans to address accordingly
• Location Required: Role based primarily in Piscataway, NJ, considerations also for Raynham, MA; West Chester, PA; Monument, CO; or Warsaw, IN
• Travel Required: Up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-Colorado-Monument
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)