Cardinal Health Project Manager, Account and Client Engagement in West Virginia
What Project Managers contribute to Cardinal Health
Project Manager (PM) has an important role within the Commercial Strategic Engagement organization, which includes assisting with customer project deliverables,supporting the account management team with execution of initiatives, coordinating all aspects of assigned customer projects (includes planning, timing, and execution within the constraints of a budget, schedule, and scope) while minimizing risk, and adhering to established processes and methodologies.
Location : Fully remote, with the expectation of some travel (5-6 times a year)
- Lead customer activities
- Monitor the project scope ensuring the project meets the criteria as established in the SOW
- Attend and lead internal and external project kick-off meetings
- Attend and lead customer implementation and update meetings
- Ensure project execution is timely and meets customer expectations and established timelines
- Work with internal operations team to develop and maintain work orders, project plans, and project chronologies
- Monitor milestone progress against established project chronology and provide regular updates to account management team and customers
- Define all customer requirements on assigned projects
- Schedule and develop regular virtual project status meetings with customer
- Work with internal team to ensure that all project closeout activities and reports are completed per the established project timelines
- Upon completion of each project, partner with account management team and accounting to ensure final invoicing is completed in a timely manner
- Proactively develop and maintain broad knowledge of the technical disciplines in own functional area(s); applies a broad knowledge of legal and compliance trends and best practices, i.e. PhRMA Guidelines, digital marketing platforms, etc, in a manner that ensures exceptional performance and results.
- Follow established project management SOPs
- Monitor and update SOPs
- Background working in/with Oncology, highly preferred
- 2+ years of project management and customer service experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (client facing experience a major plus)
- Digital marketing experience is considered a nice to have, though not required
- Understanding of digital marketing capabilities and platforms
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages projects as directed by the account management team in a matrixed organization
- Identifies project risks and brings to attention of account management team
- Maintains a strong customer service orientation whether working with external or internal customers
- Serves as a resource to account management team
- Participates in discussions with the project team and customers to define scope and project requirements
- Tracks customer and internal deliverables to ensure timelines are met
- Maintains up-to-date reports and spreadsheets
- Other administrative tasks as necessary including data entry and managing customer target lists
- Ability to problem solve and remain calm in a stressful situation
- Successfully multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs