ManpowerGroup Warehouse Associate in Westborough, Massachusetts
What's in it for you?
Full Time hours
Temp to Hire
Competitive wages - $16-$16.50/hour
Shift hours are:
1st shift - 6:00 to 2:30 = $16.00 to start, $16.50 after 6 months
Welcome, we are glad you made the choice to join our team. We are working together to provide best in class services supporting the medical field in the fight against Covid-19 and better health care. The essential work being done is critical to improving healthcare everywhere.
What is the job?
The position you are supporting will be mostly centered around the packing of medical components. We will build the various boxes both large and small to pack each KIT. Attention to detail is critical to ensure we pack the correct components together, ensuring we have serial number and lot number matches.
· Teamwork will be a MUST, we will train as a team, pack as a team, work as a team. Every position will support the other, there will not be specific jobs or job titles. Packing, receiving, shipping and any other position presented will fall into this category.
· Bring a positive attitude, we encourage idea sharing, to support a best in practice work environment.
· Punctuality is required….!
· Your patience is necessary as we develop our strategy, many processes are new or changing so we need everyone to be flexible, willing and ready for anything thrown at us.
· We are ESSENTIAL to the medical world; we support a company that saves lives every day and this will always be our goal, WE WILL SAVE LIVES.
What do you bring?
Please bring a positive attitude, we are a team and need team support to be successful
Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2020
Weekly pay with direct deposit
Free upskill training programs available
Paid referral program
Stop your job search and apply today!
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs