Abbott Logistics Coordinator in Westbrook, Maine
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
The position of Logistics Coordinator is within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets business unit located at Westbrook, Maine. In this role you will provide customer service to the Shared Services Center (SSC) and all international/external Abbott subsidiaries as well as “other entities.” The incumbent will also support the efforts of Westbrook’s senior staff.
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
· Provides customer service to SSC, and all internal/external Abbott departments/sites.
· Accepts, processes and confirms all orders of Binax and Matritech products. Is the liaison for the World Health Organization (WHO).
· Works with both SSC & AIL departments including but not limited to (customer service – domestic and international, finance, master data and client services).
· Works with the distribution Center (DC) warehouse on outgoing/incoming cargo.
· Coordinates all shipments expedited from the Scarborough site including the Woundchek, Techlab, Ameditch orders as well as all other affiliated sites and Orgenics.
· Approves and submits all invoices and credit memos to SSC and “others” (Woundchek, Techlab, Ameditch).
· Assigns and coordinates all Return Authorization (RA) goods coming back into the building from various sites (DC, AIL “end user”).
· Provides coverage for site reception at front desk interacting with all departments (facilities, operations, Admin, etc.).
· Admin on the sites security system (Genetec) provides and activating badges as well as running reports; updates the employee “information line” phone & text regarding site closures etc.
· Works with HR on payroll/timecard issues. Providing employees with information on vacation times, coordinating site blood drives, flu shots, Bio screening , new hire etc.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and/or other related technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 7+ years’ experience working in Customer Service, Sales, Technical Support and/or Human Resources.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abbott Jobs