CVS Health Data Engineer - Senior Consultant in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
CVS Clinical Trial Recruitment partners with leading global biopharma clients to deliver qualified patients into ongoing pharmaceutical clinical trials in order to improve and accelerate clinical research for drug and vaccine development. . The Sr consultant of data engineer develops components of a multi-year Recruitment platform product and support clinical trial recruitment operation. The Sr consultant of Data Engineer will:
• Implement components of the Clinical Recruitment Platform (CRP)
• Implement the strategy and roadmap to establish and maintain a comprehensive patient database and design process and governance to manage data assets
• Work with a large cross-functional team developing product, including multiple digital scrum teams, IT project, legal and other partners
• Identify, assess and resolve complex analytical problems, issues, risks and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation
• Respond promptly to the needs of end-users, and meets Service Level Agreements as defined with clients
• Develop, test, iterate, deploy, and continually innovate and improve current product
• Owns deliverable timeline to ensure stable and steady Recruitment Operations
1+ years of professional experience and business analytics experience
• Data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
• One of the following programming languages: PySpark, Scala, Python, or Java
• Following scripting languages: shell scripting, SQL (preferably Teradata and PL/SQL syntax)
• Translate analytical problems into structured programs (in PySpark or Scala)
• Design data models and solutions for analytical as well as reporting use cases
• Healthcare space and clinical trial space
• A large scale Snowflake or Spark implementation
• Conduct continuous improvement on CRP while keeping up with the day-to-day build and operation tasks
• B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Math or related fields.
• MS preferred – with coursework focused on advanced algorithms, mathematics in computing, data structures etc.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs