CVS Health Director Customer Growth Analytics - Front Store Personalization in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
Our Enterprise Analytics team is helping lead the transformation of our ExtraCare program to make it even more customer-centric and leverage advanced data science to drive program growth and insights. With over 10,000 Retail locations and 70M+ active ExtraCare members, this is a key initiative within the company. The company has invested in state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing how we communicate with our customers.
As Director of Customer Analytics, you will lead a team of high performing solution strategists and insights specialists. You’ll apply your pattern recognition skills to spot and describe trends in customer behavior. You’ll own the development and scaling of customer-focused strategies that will be leveraged across all of our loyalty campaigns to optimize targeted messaging. You’ll inspire ideas for growth & innovation. You’ll partner with customer strategy teams and program owners to ensure analytics solutions deliver value to the business, and collaborate with our go-to-market team to ensure those customer insights are integrated across all of our campaigns and strategies. You will identify our customers’ needs and motivations (trips and basket behavior, products bought, Channels engaged with, coupons redeemed, etc.) to help us drive value through personalized targeting. Said differently, you will be the voice of our customers!
• 8+ years of experience leading advanced analytics and strategy engagements with a top-tier consulting firm or fortune 500 company preferably in areas of Retail, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Airlines, Loyalty Programs, etc.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience working with a variety of analytic processes and techniques, customer behavioral analysis & insight development, measurement methodologies development, statistical hypothesis/significance testing.
• 2+ years of experience establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with business partners, and executive leadership, establishing deep understanding and ability to engage in business strategies and establish clear linkages to data & analytics.
• 3+ years of experience driving value for growth initiatives through extensive data-led insights and associated recommendations
• 3+ years of team leadership and management experience, with experience of recruiting, engaging and developing staff
• 2+ years of project management skills with the ability to lead and engage in multiple projects and initiatives and appropriately prioritize her/his own time as well as that of the direct reports.
• Structured communication skills – experience with presenting and discussing analytical content
• Strong problem-solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, synthesis, and implications development
• Experience of extensive experimentation design and understanding of customer P&L
Bachelor's Degree required; Master’s Degree in quantitative areas or MBA a plus.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs